- iPhone with charger
- Laptop with charger
- Important Documents (Passport, Wallet, and ID any tour tickets you planned ahead of time)
- Pens and Paper
- Small blanket and eye mask
- Reading material
- Makeup (I like to keep this with me)
- Change of clothes (I always keep a spare just in case of lost luggage)
- Extra Items: wet Wipes, Tide-To-Go pen, Minimergency Kit, bobbie pins and hair ties, water bottle
As I might have mentioned before, I’m a bag lady. I have to have the perfect bag for any trip that I’m going on. Bringing the perfect bag(s) on the plane is no different.
While perusing Pinterest I stumbled on a bag by SoleSociety that I believe is just perfect for what I needed, and can be used for weekend trips in the future. The bag has a roomy interior portion, but isn’t too big. It’s also soft sided so it can be squished into tight places. The fun part is that the bag also has a bottom compartment that can carry another pair of shoes, clothes, makeup, whatever you want to be down there!
Other than the perfect bag here are the other items I bring
On this particular trip through Italy, I had a lot of school work to do, so I also had my backpack filled with school work. I love my Northface backpack because even though it was filled it felt very light on my back.
Some of the items in the picture include a travel wallet, summer blanket, and passport cover all from MochiThings a really great website with a lot of nice travel things, and paper crafts!
What are some of your favorite carry on items? Until next time,
Keep turning the pages
90s Born Reader