It’s time for another tag! This time we’re talking about the honest booktuber and are you being truthful when you’re giving reviews and wrap-ups. I did this on my youtube channel and it was a lot of fun. I have put it down below, but I would love to see some bloggers answer the question as well as some other youtubers!! If you do the tag let me know! I want to see your answers!
Original By Harriet Rosie | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-dni…
1. Have you ever lied about reading a book?
2. Have you ever avoided a book because of controversy around the content/author?
3. Have you ever been sent a book for free and not disclosed it?
4. Have you ever bought a book with no intention of reading it?
5. Have you ever got caught up in booktube drama?
6. Have you ever had a hate comment, and did you respond?
7. Have you ever made a video just because you knew it would get views?
8. If you could go back to the beginning of your channel, would you do anything differently?
9. Are there any channels you wish you could be more like?
10. What’s something you love about your channel?
Let me know how you feel about some of these questions! Anything that you want to confess? Until next time,
Keep turning the pages,