It is unboxing time! It’s time to talk about the April Owlcrate boxes. The theme for April was Shadows and Secrets, and it was filled with great items that made you want to go out and blend with the shadows to figure out someones secrets. Below you’ll find a list of all of the items that were in the box, but if you just want to watch a video, my unboxing video is here and also down below!
- We got a full sized pillow case inspired by Crooked Kingdom and designed by Stella Bookish Art. You can find her designs on RedBubble and Society 6 and also follow her on Instagram
- Some great Deadly Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt coffee by Bones Coffee Company
- Some pencils in order to manage our mischief inspired by Harry Potter designed by Jubilee Designs Studio
- A vinyl sticker inspired by The Young Elites illustrated Jamila Mehio
- A beautiful and deliciously smelling Wildberry Shadowhunter inspired soap by Soap Cauldron
- My favorite part of this box was a sample of Legendary by Stephanie Garber!
- As always there was a collectible pin and the corresponding postcard by @spykles
The book of the month was Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody, which was signed by her as well and we got a letter from Foody! Make sure to follow me on Instagram here to see closer pictures of the items, and you can watch my video to see my reactions to taking out these amazing items from the Shadows and Secrets Box! Let me know what you think, until next time,
Keep turning the Pages