It’s time for another unboxing of my favorite YA Book Box. July’s theme was Strange and Unusual, and it definitely featured some strange and unusual things. I think this was one of the first boxes that I didn’t actually love. It was just filled with some “meh” things. Art prints, stickers, and a small keychain. To me the best part was the special edition cover of My Plain Jane. I think that the cover was awesome! I now actually have 3 copies of this book and I feel like it’s a sign to read it. Everything is listed out below, and at the bottom you can find my unboxing of all of the items! I posted some pictures of the items on my Instagram, so make sure to check it out!
- My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows and Brodi Ashton (signed, exclusive OwlCrate Edition)
- Raven Boys-inspired Wallet (designed by Reverie & Ink)
- Stranger Things POP Keychain (Funko)
- Miss Peregrine’s-inspired Felt Pennant Flag (designed by Risa Rodil)
- Ouija Mystifying Mints (Boston America Corp)
- Skull Push pins (OwlCrate Original)
- Luna Lovegood-inspired Vinyl Sticker (designed by TJ Lubrano)
- Whale Art Print (designed by Aun-Juli Riddle)
- Exclusive OwlCrate “Skull” Button
- Exclusive My Plain Jane Author Letter & Thornfield Hall Craft Diorama.
What do you think of this box? Any items you really liked? Have you read My Plain Jane? Feel free to subscribe to my channel where I tend to put these things out a little more consistently. I’m trying I promise! Until next time,
Keep Turning the Pages