I know! I’m just trying to catch up on these posts! May I present to you the July Fairyloot “The Power Within” box. It features a lot of items featuring books that forced the characters to find the strength within themselves. I cancelled my monthly subscription a long time ago, but I was really excited for an item featuring Children of Blood and Bone, which is probably my favorite book of 2018. There were a couple more interesting items and you can see all of my reactions to them down below in my unboxing video!
- Heat changing mug designed by Little Inkling Designs with a quote from Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Hodesya
- A lavender and book scented room spray by Geeky Clean, titled Therons Study Room from Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch which I love!
- A tea towel with a quote from And I Darken by Kiersten White, which was unfortunately printed backwards
- A “Ond Elder” vinyl sticker by Reverie and Ink that means Breathe Fire from Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
- A broomstick pen inspired by the Harry Potter system written by J.K. Rowling
- An art print of Zelie from Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi created by Diana Worak, most anticipated item and biggest disappointment
The book from this box was Heart of Thorn by Bree Barton, which sounds really good! ( At this point I have read it and I give it an overall 3 stars)
What did you think of the box? I was disappointed in it because I cancelled my monthly subscription and only got it for the Children of Blood and Bone item and it was just an art print, and I HATE art prints. They are beautiful, but I don’t understand what to do with them. What do you think I should do with them. What did you think of the box? Let me know in the comments! Until next time,
Keep turning the Pages